Training of Trainers under DDU-GKY (Mission 20’) from 15.05.17 to 09.06.17
- Mission 20’, special intervention by ORMAS with a focus on strengthening the skilling programme implementation value chain by making the community the flag bearer
- Ultimate aim of the Mission is reaching 20 lakh rural youths and making them employable by skilling them in market responsive trades either through Placement linked Skill Training programmes or through Self-Employment Skill Training programmes.
- Ensure the pace and quantity by keeping the quality intact and to create a sustainable Skilling Ecosystem the Mission aims at adapting a Bottom Up Approach
- BMMU will be the major player in implementation of Mission 20’ involving the Community Resource Person (CRP), Master Book Keeper (MBK), Block Project Manager (BPM).
- Involvement of the community at the primary stage will ensure accurate flow of information to the beneficiaries and thereby ensuring the entire objective of the Skill Development Programme.